Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where have the past two days gone?

I started my last blog entry saying my child slept until 10am which I love but when I am used to getting up by 8 or before I feel like my days have been so much shorter with her sleeping in. Don't get me wrong, I like it, just have to get used to it if she's going to keep this up! 

Yesterday and today seemed to fly by and it was dinner time before I ever made coffee! Goodness!

I don't even remember all of yesterday but it involved finishing a couple projects, walking and playing outside and a girls night with one of my closest friends! Patrick was on duty so Bailey and I were on our own. I finished my burlap projects finally!! I am super excited how the garden flag turned out!!





What do you think?? 

My other burlap project was a pumpkin door hanger. I am not as in love with it as I am the garden flag but I am still pretty happy with how it turned out!


 I think I have said this before, but Bailey just LOVES Aaden {our neighbor}! Look how adorable they are together..


It was such a beautiful day yesterday, we sat outside and let the kids play for a while!

Yesterday evening my friend, Jess and her son and two dogs came over for a sleepover! After dinner and the kids destroying Bailey's room...


 {my apologies for the horrible quality photo but look at this mess!}


...the kids went to bed and our wine and craft night began! 

We did another pinterest project! 
{we love pinterest projects!}


 "I'm here for the Boo's"! Get it? haha! 

We had fun painting and were excited with how they turned out! 

It was movie, wine and apple crisp time after our glasses were complete! 

 Yes, we just dug in with two forks! 

My kind of night! Love crafting with Jess! 

We watched "Maid of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey. I don't know how I have never seen that? It was so cute! 

Today I completed a bow order of 15 breast cancer awareness bows for a soft ball team. The order was placed late last night and is a rush. I sat in one spot for 2 1/2 hours straight to get them all done! My fingers were sore after that! 

Later tonight after dinner, walking and playing, I colored Kayla's hair. It was definitely a busy day and I am sore and tired!! 

Patrick and I just watched the presidential debate now we're off to bed! 

Goodnight to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment