Friday, October 12, 2012

Lazy day

Today ended up being a do nothing kind of day. It wasn't supposed to be but that's how it turned out. I did some house cleaning this morning then my hubby got home super early from work and threw me off! 

He mowed the grass and we just sat outside and watched him


Well, Bailey helped a little... 


It was such a nice day out! I seriously LOVE fall!!! 


Hubby hasn't gotten any sun since he got back from his deployment so he sat out a little after he mowed and Bailey followed him with her chair. Monkey see, monkey do! 

This evening I was really wanting something sweet but wasn't sure what so I hopped on pinterest and found a quick apple crisp recipe and it turned out pretty yummy! 


Looks good right? It was! I got the recipe here. I added cinnamon to the apples before the cake mix :)

If you don't click on the link above here's the recipe real quick...
 
*Apples (I used 2)
*1 stick of butter (I used half) 
*yellow cake mix (also used half) 

Grease your dish, slice apples and cover the bottom of the dish, sprinkle cinnamon, cover with yellow cake mix, then pour melted butter all over and bake at 350 for 30-40 mins. **I had to use some water to cover some of the powdery areas that the butter didn't cover**

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment