Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm hoping to blog often and share my life and projects with you all. We will see how this goes!  I guess I should begin with an introduction.

My name is Alex Freitas, I am 26, I'm a stay at home wife and mommy. My husband, Patrick is in the Marine Corps and has been for the past 6 years. We started our married life and Marine Corps life in Quantico, VA and lived there almost 4 years then got new orders to Jacksonville, NC where we currently live. Orlando, FL is home to us both and where all our family is. We welcomed our daughter Bailey into the world in April 2011. She is the center of our world! We are new home owners and I am still trying to get the house like I want it. I still have a way to go so join me in that journey! I sew and do all kinds of crafts! I LOVE crafts! I have a small online shop where I sell custom made accessories and holiday home decor.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment