Tuesday, October 23, 2012

At a loss..the blog world confuses me!

I am definitely at a loss about what to write tonight. I have a few topics in mind but at the moment my mind is completely consumed with.. well.. blogging! 

Ironic I know. 

I bought my own domain last night and I am trying to get my new blog up and running. {I will be transferring these posts over if I ever get it up.} but, I am completely confused. :( I have been at this for hours. I'm reading everything I can but still not able to figure out how to customize it? I guess I have to pay to upgrade. From what I've read and heard so far I have been under the impression that I can customize it however I want but so far that doesn't seem to be the case!

I want it customized!! 

How frustrating! 

Any tips?? Help please!

I REALLY need to be in bed right now or at least packing or doing anything productive towards leaving tomorrow! We leave in less than 24 hours for FL and I have not packed or set out anything nor have I cleaned out the car, finished the laundry, cleaned out the fridge or added the "extras" to Bailey's Halloween costume that I plan to. 

Talk about LAST minute!! 

I work well under pressure so, bring it on!  

This new obsession with blogging has taken up any and all free time I have had today. Plus, writing up my new policies for my business. I have been closed for close to a year but I am finally re-opening next week when we return from vacation so I needed/wanted to get things in order! 

Basically you could say I have been avoiding packing! Hah! I just like to make it sound more exciting. 

Ok, I am actually going to go to bed now I think. 

Ah, one last thought.... I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get a little package in the mail tomorrow before we leave!! I ordered an adorable rosette necklace from The Polka Dot Posie
 and I really want it to get here before we leave so I can take it with me!! I learned about their site from a blog I love, House of Rose. Mandy has a couple that I have seen her wear in some photos and I think they are so cute! It is probably something I can make but I decided I would support their business and order from them! :-) 

I will share photos when it arrives! {hopefully tomorrow!!} 

Eeee, so excited!! 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment