Saturday, October 13, 2012

More pumpkin fun today!

Since we didn't actually buy any pumpkins on any of our trips to the farm we decided to go to a pumpkin patch at a near by church today! 

{We probably would have gone anyway!}


The mini pumpkins are just so cute! 

So is my baby girl picking her pumpkin! {I'm not predigest or anything! ;-)}


I seriously love the one below. She found the one!


My little pumpkin on a huge pile of pumpkins!


Daddy found a ride..


All of our pumpkins! 
 

So much fun! 

Later this evening I worked on a few projects! I only finished one to share pics of..


One of my good friends asked me to make a fall wreath for her :) 

I continued working on my burlap project (Michael's finally got more paint in!) It's still not done yet though, I need to add more coats! It's a slow process. 

I also started another project! I always get too many things going at one time! 

I'm tired now though so I'm off to bed!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment