Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Have I told you how much I love fall?!

I'm sure I have!

Today was cloudy and not a typical "beautiful day"  but I loved it! I had my doors and windows open all day and loved getting out to walk with Kayla and sit outside while the kids played! The fall air just puts me in the best mood! 

After spending some time outside, lunch and nap time for Bailey is was rush time! I had to get to the post office before 5 to ship off an order! The 15 bows I mentioned yesterday. 


Came home, made dinner, lasagna {Yum!}, spent some family time and got Bailey in bed. 
Hubby has a early morning PT run on the beach so he's in bed already so it's just me and my SVU and Criminal Minds!

I should be making Bailey's Halloween costume and continuing to search for one for me but it's just not happening tonight.. maybe tomorrow! 

I still have a pretty long list of fall projects I want to do including making Pumpkin bread which is something I do all through the fall usually, I can't believe it's already half way through October and I haven't made any at all! Must make some soon!!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment