Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Recent projects!

I have a whole list of fall and Halloween projects I want to do and so far have completed a couple outfits 

 A candy corn (I LOVE candy corn everything!) pillowcase dress {pictures above} and a cute Halloween skirt {pictured below}


I think both turned out super cute and can't wait to see her in them! I will share photos! I made one more pillowcase dress but plan to add an applique before it is done so pics to follow. 

Sewing is definitely harder these days, Bailey boo is not a fan of losing Mommy's attention to something she is not allowed to touch! So when I get the chance I try to knock out several projects at once! 

Other projects in the works include a burlap door hanger and garden flag. This will be my first burlap project and so far I'm loving it and can't wait to see the end result! Of course I ran out of paint half way through and the specific shade of orange I am using is SOLD OUT. Not cool!

One of the many downfalls of living in a small town. Only ONE Michael's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment