Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!

Wow! 

I can't believe it's November already! It has been a whole year since we closed on our new house! We had NO idea then we would already be thinking about selling it now. Still sad about that and still no final decisions have been made.

This was last year on Halloween when we did our walk through


Ok, I got completely sidetracked looking at pics... I'm back now though! 

Look at the difference in Bailey in just one year!
 

Amazing how fast they grow isn't it? 

She is talking SO much now. We've been in FL a little over a week and it's crazy how much more she is saying in just the week! She is talking like a 2 year old already! 

Ahhhh!! Where'd my baby go??!

This was tonight at dinner


She looks like such a big girl!

 My Mom and Dad eat at Tijuana Flats almost every Thursday so when we're in town we join them! It's yummy and Bailey always has fun there!

Ohhhh....!!!!

I almost forgot... 


I went on a shopping spree on Tuesday! I NEVER shop for myself and seriously hate it usually but something got into me and I went crazy! I am so excited to have new clothes!! I actually love fashion but just hate the shopping part and the trying on part! If I had personal shopper I would look adorable all the time! Ha! 

Who doesn't want that right!?

Tomorrow I am going shopping for a gown for the Marine Corps Ball so wish me luck!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment