Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas is coming!

I am getting very excited for Christmas decorating, shopping, baking, music and crafts!! 

As soon as the Turkey has been eaten, it's ON!!

I have been noticing all of the felt ornaments lately on Pinterest and on some other blogs I follow! I love it! I have been making felt ornaments for YEARS and it's fun to see that they are so popular now! I considered selling them years ago but just never got around to it but I may add some to my ETSY soon, we'll see! 

I thought I would share a few of my favorites I made a while back. {when I say a while back I mean a lot of years ago, haha I was in my teens!} 





So fun! I have a few projects ahead of these but I'm excited to make some more this year to add to my collection! 

What fun Christmas crafts are you making this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment