Friday, November 16, 2012

Busy Bee!

I've been such a busy bee lately I have completely forgotten to blog! ..Fail! 

I do have some cute new things to show though! These are all up on my ETSY!

The snowmen and Santa owl are garden flags made from burlap and hand painted! The necklace, earrings set in the bottom corner are rosettes and really cute on! The picture doesn't do them justice! 

Patrick was in the field for 3 days this past week so I turned my kitchen and dining area into a craft work zone! I made a huge mess but had fun doing it! 

I started some other projects also that I haven't finished and as always made a couple things that didn't make the cut! haha! 

That's it for today! I will try to get back to blogging everyday again! 

Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment