Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Welcome home Adam!

Today one of my best friends got her hubby back after an 8 1/2 month deployment! I went with her and took photos! We went through our last deployment together so all day I couldn't help but feel like Patrick should be coming home too. I just love homecomings! If I get into photography more in the future I will definitely go to homecomings and take photos just for fun! Such a happy experience! 



 SO so happy for them!! 

In other news, I found a babysitter!! Woo hoo!! She was supposed to start on Monday but the girls have colds so we have to wait until next week now but yay! No more searching! 

Here is a little of what we've been up the last week or so...

 Bouncy house for Chloe's birthday. The girls loved it! 

 Lots of outside play! 

 Super sassy girls eating their fave! Pasta with alfredo. 

 TICKLE PARTY!! They all love to be tickled!! 

 Playdate! 


Attempted photos with their pumpkins but it was more chasing them around!

I love these sweet girls more than anything in the world! 
<3<3<3<3
 
 We have a busy busy week ahead! My parents are getting in tomorrow to help with the kids for all of the business. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment