Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's!


Cute little Valentine's!

 I've started a post at least 4 times in the past couple weeks and somehow don't finish so I'm behind! I always feel like when time passes and I've missed sharing things I need to go back and start where I left off. I'll do a quick catch up with mostly photos! 
 







 We had two absolutely beautiful spring like days last week with temps in the 70's! It was so nice to be outside!




 Peyton and Brooke are 17 months! I will do a baby update soon! 

 Brooke found a new hiding spot! Bailey's easel. 

Everyone wanted a tutu when Bailey was getting ready for ballet! Love!

 Red Day at Bailey's school. P & B wanted to be in the pic too! 



Bailey's school Valentine's party! Check out that loot! 
 
 My Secret Sister from my triplet group sent this beautiful bracelet with my handsome boy. So very thoughtful. 
 
 Peyton gave Brooke a cheerio and Brooke said "tank ou"! 
 

 Valentine crafts! 
 
 
Day before V-day with my sweet girls! 
 
 
 





And finally, back to today, Valentine's! The girls opened little goodies this morning, we attempted a little photo shoot with feather boas which wasn't a huge success but still a few cute pics! Bailey decorated heart cookies in the afternoon, the girls in their heart shirts I made and then a family photo before the littles went to bed! We went out to Walmart this afternoon and then picked up Cheddar's for dinner on the way home! 

Here's a close up of the shirts! A triplet mom in my group designed and shared these iron on file's with us so a lot of our littles were matching today! It was so cute though and we all know I love a project! This was actually my first time doing an iron on surprisingly! Way easier than sewing and embroidering, hah! 


Mostly the same 'ol stuff going on around here lately. The little girls are STILL sick. They get better for a day or so then sick again then better, then sick. They're not bad like before but runny noses and an occasional cough. Hopefully they will shake this soon!! 

I have been so sleepy in the evenings lately by the time Bailey goes to bed I just want to relax a little then go to bed myself. The house cleaning has fallen behind. That will be my goal for the week! Cleaning and laundry. Yay. 

It's after 10 now and I can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight! 

Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment