Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30 week update

How far along? 30 weeks and 4 days 
How big is baby? As of last Wednesday (29 weeks and 5 days) Babies B & C were 2.11 and baby A was 2.12
Weight gain?
30-32 lbs depending on the day! 
Maternity clothes? nothing new since the last update
Stretch marks? still no new ones!
Sleep? still sleeping well once I fall asleep but the getting comfortable part takes a while and I usually pee several times a night and have to get comfortable all over again
Best moment this week? getting an A+ from my MFM :-) She thinks I can make it to 36 weeks. We'll see about that, I get more uncomfortable every day.
Movement? Lots of movement all the time! Baby boy has a large fluid pocket and apparently has lots of room to move so he makes me nutty with all his moving from side to side
Food cravings? still nothing consistent. I'll just get a craving for something or another but once I get it I move on to something else.
Gender? 2 girls, 1 boy
Labor signs? nope. I had some big contractions week before last when I was put in the hospital but it was because I had been throwing up all morning and had to drive down to Wilm so the dehydration caused the contractions but since then just a small one here and there but no other signs
Belly button in or out? Not really in or out at this point just sort of flat and stretched
What I miss?  just being about 30 lbs lighter! lol With football season fastly approaching I'm missing beer a little but not too much longer! 
What I am looking forward to? not being pregnant anymore! 
Milestones? hitting 30 weeks! Anything past 25-26 with triplets starts to become milestones I think! 
 
 
 30 weeks and 3 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment