Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

Although it's after midnight I'm going to pretend it's still December 1st! 

I had a fabulous day to kick off this holiday month which included some Christmas shopping ALL.BY.MYSELF.! 

I can proudly say I am pretty much done with Bailey's gifts! Crazy right? 

I'm the one who finished shopping for her last year on Christmas Eve when there were just a few random people running through Toys R Us as they were closing! 

Don't get me wrong, chances are good I will still be a last minute shopper this year but I am very excited to have gotten such a great start! 

I almost hate shopping early though because I am way too excited for her to open everything it's going to be hard for me to wait! 

I will wait though! 

I can't believe how fast this past week flew by! We are finally well in our house and things are starting to get back to normal

I have been playing with the new camera and I'm starting to understand more about it but still have SO much to learn! 


This is one of my favorite ornaments I made a few years back and it was a fun little model for me to take pictures of while playing with settings! 
This year I am having trouble decorating. I threw out a lot of old decorations last year that I was so tired of and thought I would buy new this year but with being sick and having lots of other things to do I just haven't gotten to it yet so I am left with a half decorated mantel and random decorations around the house! 
I have a lot of DIY Christmas decor projects I want to tackle also just have to find the time!! 
In other news... Patrick's recruiting package was approved so we will be moving somewhere within the next 6-12 months or less. More on that later. 
Lots of emotions for me with all of this. 
  

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment